Popular Nollywood actress Ronke Oshodi-Oke’s daughter has reportedly been poisoned by her roommates/friends.
Recall that Ronke called out her daughter’s undisclosed higher institution for their negligence, narrating how her daughter was poisoned by either her friends or roommates.
According to her, she got a distress call at 3:45 am informing her that her daughter was in the hospital because she drank hypo.
On getting there, she saw her daughter in distress as she was crying and looking dishevelled.
Though how her daughter drank hypo remains a mystery to everyone, she feels her friends/roommates were trying to poison her.
Following this, Ronke Oshodi Oke appreciated those who called to check on her while she was in agony of her and share the photo of her daughter and captioned it with prayers and wishing her a happy Sabbath day.
She wrote” My darling daughter, you will not die but live to a blessing to your generation in Jesus name. Happy Sabbath my womb opener @dija_of_nigeria”