A fan hailed Nigerian actress Kemi Korede as the “mother of all” as she shared a throwback photo of herself with Musiliu Akinsanya, popularly known as MC Oluomo
Kemi Korede has shared a throwback photo on her Instagram page featuring herself and MC Oluomo and Sir Kesh
She captioned the photo with, “Throwback Thursday 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 Aliamudulliah 🙏🙏 Cc @kingmcoluomo @sirkesh”
The throwback photo quickly caught the attention of her fans, with many hailing her integrity and her relationship with MC Oluomo in the comments section.
One fan, in particular, wrote “Iya gbogbo won, lodo MC” which roughly translates to “Mother of all”.
Kemi Korede, in response to the fan’s comment, replied with positive reactions with a “clapping hands” emoji and “smiling face with heart-eyes” emoji, which is often used to express love, adoration, or deep appreciation for someone or something.”
See the screenshot and more reactions below:
– One picture and a thousand words.Aliamdulliah
– Dis is why I love ❤️ dis actress 👏 easy going, beauty with brain 🧠,,,respect 🧠 to Mc,,one love ❤️
– @iamkemikorede walahi, na u and one babe I think she reside in America now I first meet with Mc and Sir Kesh with Taiwo omo Iyaloja, at Abeokuta back den🙌🏻🙌🏻e don tay ooo, we recognize u juuuuuu,❤️❤️❤️❤️
– Omo see Kemi and MC, e don tae o
– U too much big babe without noise ariwo koni muzik🙌🙌🙌
-With Obidiently, I hear that bimbo success and you are the first person that kn MC in this your industry but you and bimbo keep your “INTEGRITY” till now, you people really respect yourself among your others colleagues in the industry, that 95% of them have wet “MC OLUOMO” bed because of money. Thanks