Nigerian actor Lateef Adedimeji and his wife, Adebimpe Oyebade, popularly known as Mo-Bimpe, have taken to social media to share stunning photos of themselves as they celebrate the Eid al-Fitr festival.
In a post shared on Instagram, Lateef Adedimeji and his wife, Mo-Bimpe, were spotted in lovely islamic outfits, as they struck a pose together, expressing their love for each other.
Lateef, who is known for his unique and talented acting skills, wrote in the caption, “AlhamduliLLah AlhamduliLLah AlhamduliLLah Eid Mubarak for us to all our muslim brothers and sisters, May Allāh subhaanahu wa ta’ala accept our good deeds, duah and supplications also, make us witness more of it in our lifetime, aameen. *TaqobalaLLāhu minna wa minkum,* Complete outfit from us @_rahmahs.”
Mo-Bimpe also shared a similar photo on her Instagram page, wishing all her Muslim followers and fans a happy Eid al-Fitr celebration. She wrote, ” May Allah accept all our prayers and forgive all our faults. Eid Mubarak to you and yours from me and mine . I wish us all a joyful one My dress/turban/scarf from us @_rahmahs Alhaji’s full outfit from us too @_rahmahs.. All available for sale via @_rahmahs ”
Fans and well-wishers of the celebrity couple have taken to her comment section to celebrate with them and send their heartfelt wishes.
See reactions below:
– More of it on earth in good health and wealth, my own people . Sending love from afar. I make nice nice braids hajia Rahmah ,please I beg u in the name of Allah let me make your hair even if it’s for once
– My precious woman happy Eid Mubarak more of it in the land of living
– Ameen, mommy you are looking beautiful in that outfit @_rahmahs best brand
– GOD ALMIGHTY will make us witness more it in the land of the living IN HIS INFINITE MERCIES IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME! Happy salah bro!
– Eid-Mubarak famz more of it on earth Insha Allah